PIT TYPE GAS NITRIDING FURNACE
Gas nitriding furnaces or pit type gas nitriding furnaces operate up to a temperature of 650°C are used for surface hardening of components by nitrogen impregnation. Fitted with an atmosphere circulation system and provision for purging ammonia to be cracked for nitriding. Suitable charge fixtures for holding the job / charge can be supplied made of stainless steel. Depending on the furnace capacity ammonia dissociation meter and gas panel with suitable flow control and gas manifolds are fitted. Automatic ammonia dissociation system with real time controls can be given optionally.
- Black and Bright Annealing of steel wire.
- Black and Bright Annealing of steel forgings and castings.
- Decarburising of Steel stampings.
- Hardening of Defence components.
- Tempering and stress relieving of various Ferrous and
- Non-Ferrous components.
- Annealing of copper and Aluminum products.
- Normalising of various products.
- Gas carburizing, .
- Gas nitriding, Carbonitriding, etc. .
- Max. temperature up to 1000˚C.
- Temperature uniformity within +/-5˚C.
- Leak tight retort and door assembly. .
- Powerful fan for gas circulation. .
- Programmable ratio controller. .
- Vacuum assistance for annealing and normalizing. .
- Carbon potential control .
- Batch capacity up to 2 MT. .